A candidate may apply for BA/BCOM Honours if only following conditions are fulfilled :-
- i) 55% in the aggregate or
- ii) 50% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- iii) For SC/ST applicants eligibility criteria is 50% in the aggregate or
- iv) 45% in the aggregate with 60% in subject.
- For candidates from Science Stream to apply for BCom Course passing marks in Mathematics is compulsory.
- Candidates from Arts Streams are not allowed to apply in BCom.
- Candidates from any stream may apply to BCA.
Candidates are required to upload scanned copies of
- Passport size colour photo.
- Higher Secondary (10+2) Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate for SC,ST,OBC-A,OBC-B.
- Medical Certificate PH candidates
NOTE : A candidate cannot claim to be SC/ST/OBC-(A/B) or PH unless the certificate is submitted.